tenanglah kalian di sana

Assalamualaikum everyone.
Wow, more than half-year has really gone by without me posting anything here, huh? Well, have all the valid reasons if you ask me.

Some of you might be direct from my instagram story post to this blog am I right? Hi for those new in here. Hallu..





Happy fasting by the way, alhamdulillah tahun ni I still get a chance untuk merasa Ramadhan yang ke 17 tahun. Wait, doesnt mean I baru seventeen years old. It's my 17years puasa. Since I started since 7 years old kid. Even that time ada yang separuh hari atau terponteng tanpa sengaja. cis! habis pecah rahsia.

The reasons why I am blogging again is because one of my favourite Blogger, Shea just passed away 2 days ago. It's not sebab dia passed away then I  am here to write this post. It's because seni penulisan tu tiba-tiba datang dengan semangat arwah kak shea. I don't know. But I got this spirit. Maybe sebab dia BLOGGER TEGAR while I am BLOGGER also tapi, picisan je ni. Been knowing her thru blog and the year where hijab fashion line is going so well that time with all the indonesian hijabi, ingat lagi masa tu zaman baru habis SPM. All the bloggers that time fascinates me with their ever so stylish outfit. Ahh good old days. Besides shea, dian pelangi, indah nada puspita, fatin liyana, fatin suhana, yuyu zulaikha ni semua kita top list aku lah, they cames out with loads of ideas to style the hijab and the matchy outfit. Tapi bila sampai turn aku nak tiru fashion diorang hmmph kelaut, dah macam apa dah, malu gila tengok gambar dulu kala. 

Hmm I even met her in person before even attend on the same event past year ago. Tapi, I know she's awesome. Semangat dia tu, power. Tiap bait bicara tulisan, memberi inspirasi buat yang membaca termasuk aku. Memberi inspirasi untuk terus berjuang sehingga ke titik akhir. Memberi inspirasi bahawa usaha itu perlu, walau penghujungnya mati.

Jasad yang tiada tak bermakna hilang. Akan merindui tiap bait kata motivasi dan penulisan Kak Shea. Tak lupa, akan merindui Syahid bintang syurga yang fasih melantun kalimah Allah. Tenanglah kalian disana. Bulan mulia menjadi saksi betapa kental dan hebatnya kalian berjuang dan redha dengan takdir ilahi. Allah loves you. Both of you touched so many hearts, so many souls that's why i am here blogging. Rest well kakak dan adik.



It's made me realize that we take a lot for granted, we think it's fine  we'll meet again, but no that's not always the case life is way too short! We should all take a moment and make time for another instead of talking on the phone or just sending a message. That time spent together will always be cherished. Am i right?

I should take more picture with you. with you and, with you.

Cukuplah dah rasa ralat sangat dengan pemergian arwah tok, sebab tindakan bodoh yang tak sabar nak tunggu "sehari" lagi, buat tok sedih dan hembuskan nafas terakhir. I'm not with her side masa her last breathe, before gerak balik shah alam pagi tu arwah tok elok sangat, lepas tukarkan pampers, suapkan susu dan bubur. elok. tapi aku perasan, air mata tok jatuh bila aku bisik "tok, aimie balik dulu ye tok, nanti aimie datang lagi." Yes, petang tu when I arrive stesen ktm shah alam dari perak tu, aku terpaksa patah balik perak sebab dapat call arwah tok dah pergi. I am soooooo tak guna that time, and rasa bersalah tu sampai sekarang tak hilang lagi. I am not good cucu for you, i am so sorry tok. I know, i need to accept takdir. But I cant.

**for those firstime, can refer to older post. from A-Z i dah share last five year.

You will forever be miss tok, every second every day of my life. 
You such a great mom and grandmother to me, forever will be. I love you, glad if can meet you in Jannah soon. InsyaALLAH. Al fatihah.

Semoga ada syurga buatku disana,
Berpeluang untukku bertemu mu di syurga.

xoxo.




No comments: