TEESNAP KL (1st Collaboration with boyfriend)

Assalamualaikum. Hi, everyone! How was your Ramadan so far? Hope everything goes well ah.

These Outfit photos were taken a month ago. Went a bit different photoshoot this time. For TEESNAP KL SHIRT by my favourite Photog, Karlheiri Razali (Karlheiri Razali Photowork) berkaliber bro ni, banyak job dia buat at the mean time. Hashtag Tabik Spring. Jadi, untuk tempahan Tshirt round neck cotton dengan cetakan warna / hitam putih dihadapan / belakang baju boleh terus contact / whatsapp 019-307 5452 for more details and price. Jika berminat untuk membuat tempahan, sila send design you alls untuk memudahkan proses pembikinan ^^

Ehemmmm ehemm, scroll down please, Hahaha.








Giving all my beautiful readers the warmest smile :)

Alright guys, I hope you all are doing fine. Ramadan Mubarak dearests! I've just realized that I haven't said it on my blog officially. so, I hope we are all can enjoy this Ramadan, and do our best. Let's forgive each other, and spread love more :) Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan dengan melakukan ibadah dengan sebaik baiknya. I always missing to updated new story with Blogwalkers, insyaALLAH akan mengupdate sekerap yang mungkin after this. Hehehe thanks for support!


Behind The Scene
Team for today. 

and baby, you look good today.

Seems no idea lagi to talk more. Before I end for this chapter, I think It's been more than a month since my last post pasal practical life kan. Actually still ada lagi last part masa last day working tapi tak sempat nak updated. Busy noxss! Lagipun quite busy lah hehehe.  I hate it. and I was feelin' unwell. But I always trying to update you with some outfits, life story, photoshooting, outing through my BLOG. I hope you're excited as I am haha nampak tak I tengah semangat teruk ni!!! Hee ok lah, bye ^^

Love, D.

No comments: